Agnieszka Gasperini is a Project Manager (PMP) with over 15- years experience in multi-international projects and knowledge of 5 languages.
Since 2003 Agnieszka is managing consulting company PMC Serves as interim Project Manager and Leader for international clients in diverse industries. Provide strategic and tactical aid with all aspects of projects including selecting and securing optimal EU assistance programme, all facets of Project Management, employee training and development. Negotiate and partner with Boards of large international companies in private sectors, as well as with public institutions. She works as a Coach and Mentor for project teams. She serves as an external Expert for European Commission and Polish Government.
Agnieszka started her business career in Siemens AG in 1999 in IT/Telecom Technical Department. She created brand new culture of professional project managers in Siemens as 1st to pass PMP exam.
Actually, she she is leading an international company called Practical Thinking Group. Her role is Managing Director for EMEA www.practical-thinking.com
Agnieszka served as the President of Poland Chapter of PMI® and is currently part of PMI GOC, as PMI Region Mentor for Central Europe. She has presented both nationally and internationally of the topic of project management.
Certifications and Educational Background
- Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP®) – Project Management Institute 2012
- Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI®) – SDI 2012
- Alumni LIMC 2012 – Leadership Institute Master Class, PMI 2011-2012
- Post-Graduate Studies in Coaching Skills, Erickson College (ICF®) 2007
- Project Management Professional (PMP®)–Project Management Institute 2004
- Master’s Degree in Project Management- George Washington University 2002
- Master of Science in Management & Marketing: Human Resources Management – Warsaw University, Poland 2002
- Master of Science Degree in Economic Sciences Warsaw University, Poland 2001
Practical Thinking Group